Wednesday, May 22, 2013

i'm FREEEEE!!!! (pretty little studios)

ok-it's just my "free" project at Pretty Little Studios this month! ha!

looking through my pretty little studio treasures, i opened up my collection of "sand castles" and was immediately in the mood to create.


i had a bag of clearance "burlap" in a greenish blue sitting by the basement door waiting to go down to the craft room, when i thought to use it on this layout! you can see a bit of it better here...


95% of this layout (paper, embellishment) is Pretty Little Studio. the banners, the tags the paper, the cards... it really makes a layout come together easily! the florals in this collection remind me of vintage sheets... hmmmmm.... 

be sure to check out the blog daily for inspiration! and there is a list under my layout of ALL the products i used to create this layout! 



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment